Our Wish List
These items may be dropped off at the Critter Cottage, 7205 Thornapple River Drive, Ada, MI 49301
- Canned Cat food-Fancy Feast CLASSIC Turkey, Chicken or Beef. We have found this food to be most palatable to our "special needs" and orphaned animals. This food can be found at PetSmart, Meijers or on our Amazon Wish List
- Dry Cat Food-Purina Pro Plan Inodor Care Turkey and Rice Formula. This food is available at PetSmart and on our Amazon Wish List
- Financial donations or gift cards for dog food-Because some of our dogs require special foods (at least while recovering their health), we prefer to purchase our dog foods on an "as needed" basis.
- Tidy Cats Scoopable Multiple Cat Litter (has a sky-bue colored lid)
- Paper Towels (For all our Cleaning!)
- Gas cards (to assist us with animal transportation)
- Gift cards to Meijer, PetSmart, OfficeMax or Office Depot
- Postage Stamps
- Returnable cans/bottles -we'll return them and use the funds to help run our programs.
- Financial Donations for our unending veterinary bills!
Our organization is run entirely on private donations! There are many different ways to give and programs/missions to support.
- Sponsor The Critter Cottage - Our monthly sponsors allow us to operate our adoption/outreach center in Ada, Michigan. Your gift is recognized on building signage.
- Buddy's Big Fix Fund - This program is dedicated to providing aggressive veterinary care to animals in urgent need
- Golden Paws - This program focuses on the heartbreaking plight of senior animals who find themselves abandoned and alone. Every $500 raised for Golden Paws saves a senior pet from an animal shelter and provides the special care they often require until a new, loving home can be found.
- General donations - Donations of ANY size are appreciated! and EVERY dollar makes a difference.
You can send your donations to:
Vicky's Pet Connection
PO Box 624
Ada, MI 49301
If you would like to earmark your donation to a specific program, please simply add/enclose a note stating your wishes
OR, you can donate via PayPal
We are so grateful to those of you who are interested in volunteering. As of now, our volunteer and foster positions are all full so we would encourage you to reach out to other animal-welfare groups who may still be looking for talented people like YOU! We encourage you to check the websites of The Humane Society of West Michigan, Kent County Animal Shelter, Carol's Ferals, Focus on Ferals and Hearts of Hope Dog Rescue for other volunteer opportunities!
Vicky's Pet Connvection is proud to be a Partner for Pets! BISSELL and LostPetUSA.net have teamed up to help organization like ours raise money, and now you can help too! When you buy pet products on bissell.com and enter the code ADOPT at checkout, a portion of your purchse will be donated to our shelter. What's more, every purchase goes towards an entry fro us to win a $5,000 quarterly giveaway!
Shop pet products on ww.bissell.com
Enter the code ADOPT at checkout
Then, select Vicky's Pet Connection
Learn more at http://www.bissell.com/partnersforpets/
Love to shop on Amazon? Shop AmazonSmile instead!
If you love shopping on Amazon, shopping on AmazonSmile is even better. When you shop AmazonSmile, you get all the same great deals as on Amazon but your purchases at AmazonSmile can help raise donations for Vicky's Pet Connection. You sign up once and pick Vicky's Pet Connection as your charity, then every time you shop, .5% of your purchase price will be donated to our homeless animals! You only sign up once and after that...helping homeless animals is automatic!
Use GoodSearch and Help Raise Money for VPC
Everyone uses a search engine to find information on the internet. If you do your internet searching using GoodSearch you'll be donating money to Vicky's Pet Connection. Simply go to the GoodSearch site and put "Vicky's Pet Connection" in the "Who do you GoodSearch for" box. Every search you do will raise money for the animals we rescue!
iGive Helps Raise Money for VPC
Do you shop online often? By shopping through iGive.com you can help support Vicky's Pet Connection. Up to 26% of the dollar amount you purchase can be donated to VPC and used as a tax deduction for you!
You must go to iGive and sign up - it's free! Then click on the "store" where you would like to shop. Once you make a purchase whatever percentage that company has set up to donate to your cause will be credited to your account (within 30 days). Those who sign up and purchase something within 45 days will raise an extra $5 for VPC!!